Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Fall !!

The First thing I do in Fall is buy all new Candles, with sweet scents and fall colors. The cute Stove candle was given to me by a friend, Smells like Apple Pie :)

This Painting below is to the right of my stove top. I put it there so when I feel overworked in the kitchen, lol, I can remember that there was a time when Women had to work in the fields before they cooked :) So if I start complaining, all I have to do is look at the picture ;)

This Fitz and Floyd piece is on my backboard of my kitchen, I love collecting all of their lines of China, the Detail is amazing! The pictures never do it justice...
This is another Fitz and Floyd piece, the colors are so pretty and very Fall-ish ;)
I just added a few more things to my Kitchen Shelf, to warm it up a bit....
I really like this Pillar candle, the Beaded fruit is another fun thing to add for Fall Decor...Of course, Home Goods was the place I found this pillar candle and French Country Base :)

2 comments:

Nancy Rosalina said...

I have enjoyed the tour! I really NEED one of those pictures hanging over my stove, and to think I complain! Blessings, Nancy

Debra Howard said...

What a beautiful blog you have. It is balm for my soul to see beautiful things. I love your style & colors. Blessings,
Debbie