Thursday, December 29, 2011

~ Happy Sweets ~

I've been a busy Baker...

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Holiday!
I sure did! Now I'm enjoying the peace and quiet of it all being behind me too :) I took a week off from miniature making and made wonderful memories with the kids , and to me that's what Christmas time is all about! I came back to the creative table with fresh ideas and I'm excited for 2012! I wanted to stop in before the new year and show you what I've been baking.....and give you something sweet to start your New Year with too! Perfect for the diet :) Zero Cals!

A little set called "Miniature Market Day"...

Sweetheart cupcakes...

Cupcakes with frosty fluffy marshmallowy icing, just like the Sugar Sweet Cupcakery has!...

And more little sweetheart cupcakes... but this time in rich red velvet , my favorite :)

Happy sweet New Year!!

Btw, if you have a few seconds , I'd LOVE to know what your favorite cupcake is! I'm looking forward to making lots of new miniatures this year and I'm always inspired by your ideas too! I just had my first pistachio cupcake the other day and I LOVED it! I've only made mini cakes with that look, but this week I've been making the cupcakes too and it's such fun having a new challenge!

Well it's back to baking for me ... I hope you all have a FABULOUS and Happy New Year!!

Hugs and love,

Cynthia xo

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always I just love the realism in your miniatures!!
Happy New Year !!
Marilyn

Eliana said...

Hi Cynthia, I'm always delighted with your beautiful and sweet miniatures. This post wasn't different, everything is beautiful!
About my favorite cake ... for me the best of all is a cake my grandmother used to make when I was a child. I remember it was a simple cake stuffed with sweet coconut and egg yolks.
Happy New Year!
Hugs

NanaDiana said...

You do SUCH a beautiful job...and I can drool over your calorie free delights here!

I guess my favorite is still the plain old rich white vanilla flavored cupcake with white, or pink,, frosting.

No matter WHAT you make is is beatiful! xo Diana

Johanna said...

Lovely photos and the cupcakes looks so yammy!! :) I love the cupcakes with the bits of mintchocolate, covered with chocolate.

miniacollection said...

Your cupcakes are very sweet.
Happy New Year to you too!
Geneviève

Cote said...

Que dulces más perfectos!! Felicidades!! Mi tarta preferida es la que me hacia mi madre para mis cumpleaños, tarta de moka...
Feliz 2012!!

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

I love the little paper sack with the goodies inside! Lovely detailed work Cynthia! Happy New Year!~Hugs, Patti

Fabiola said...

I love your works.
Happy new year!!
Kiss Faby

Piikko said...

Happy New Year Cynthia!♥!
XOXO
piikko

Susan Freeman said...

Precious minis as always! Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. Can't wait to see what wonderful minis you create in 2012!

Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

minimizar said...

Te deseo todo lo mejor para el año que acaba de comenzar. Un abrazo Carmen

Lucille said...

Everything looks so delicious! Happy New Year to you and may you be as productive as you wish to be during this new year.

Katie said...

Your blog is adorable!

Unknown said...

Ok..they are dreamy!
Laura@RicevereconStile

Audrey/Kicks 'n' Giggles Nursery said...

I just found your Etsy shop and site! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! All of my favorite things...pink, miniature, shabby chic, and cottage! It is beautiful and inspiring!
Audrey :)