Monday, March 5, 2012

~ It's Magical ~


I love when people say they wish they could shrink into my rooms, there is no higher compliment for me, because I know exactly how they feel... That's why miniatures are so magical to me! Grab some tea and come on a little walk through my very small spaces with me...I've edited the photos a bit to give everything a dreamy feel :) But before we go, you'll need to make a wish , so here's some fairy dust just for you... Now make your wish and imagine you're here, and off we go .....

"Everything that is new or uncommon raises a pleasure in the imagination, because it fills the soul with an agreeable surprise, gratifies its curiosity, and gives it an idea of which it was not before possessed." ~ Joesph Addison ~





Into the Gourmet Kitchen to see what's cooking... Fresh buttermilk biscuits, vanilla cake, and sweet pink cookies...



The scent of vanilla fills the room...




Its a beautiful day to bake...we have new handmade coffee mugs on the mantel, a new print above the fireplace and plenty of food baking in the oven!



There's delicious homemade bread rising on the stove...



A comfy chair for you to sit....



And a glass of ice cold milk in a pink polka dot glass :)



Always lots of cookbooks to read too :)



A sweet vintage stove and oven for Summer Rose...



A girl can never have too many ovens :)



I think it looks right at home in Summer Rose...and so does blueberry pie on a warm day...



There's always fresh fruit to savior and cook with ...



To me, a kitchen is a magical place...A Pinch of this…a dash of that , and a little fairy dust now and then too ...



Then up to the guest room to relax...



Enjoy a little spa therapy while you're here :)






Then it's outside to take in the breeze and the scent of Lilacs, my favorite...



Just relax with a good book in a fairy garden of colors...



Because before you know it, Easter and the busy Spring cleaning will be here...

In honor of Easter, I used some more of my fairy dust to create a magical little buffet :)






Beatrix Potter is such a sweet book series and so nostalgic for me, so I had to incorporate a little on this table too...



Well our step into a magical place has almost ended, but my wish is to pass on some magic to you too! So after you leave, do something magical for yourself today!



I'm passing on my fairy dust now....



It's very special, so do something wonderful with it.....

"Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be" ~ Joy Page ~



Imagination is more important than knowledge.
~ Albert Einstein ~


Just make a wish and blow....


I'm wishing you............ love , health and a happy week ahead..... always!

Thanks for coming by my sweet friends!

Hugs, Cynthia xo

24 comments:

dallydominis said...

Oh wow, your photos are wonderful and I love all the food. Beautiful :)

Pearl said...

Well said, and I am dreaming in my little cottage now! Hugs, Pearl

Sandy said...

Such a fun magical trip you took us on...thanks! Fairy dust back at you too!
I've just got to ask, where do you get your little minis? I guess that's a pretty vague, huh? The little mixer, wire basket, little bottles and canned foods? I'm just so taken with your cottage/shabby/rose filled mini world. Hummmmm... I'm working on my half inch house and want this cozy little cottage feel... And, I want my one inch house kitchen to have the same feeling. Love your ideas. I just want to copy them all!
Please come over and visit with me, I've shared a couple of rooms on my blog...
Have a wonderful, funfilled, magical, mini world kinda day.
xoso
Sandy

Susan@minicrochetmad said...

All I can do is dream, I have no imagination. Thankyou for the dream.......

miniamania said...

it looks awesome. best regards Nihat from Turkey

NanaDiana said...

How funny, Cynthia! I think that is what I say just about every time I come here-lol-that I could shrink down and move in lock, stock, and barrel!

You do such a beautiful job and I love your sweet Easter touches! xo Diana

Paula said...

This is so adorable, I just want to move right in! Thanks for sharing!

Iesha Williams said...

I wish that you could shrink me so that I could move right in. This post was adorable!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Fairy dust...I knew I was in the right place! Everything is just lovely and I will keep dreaming, my friend! Life is full of possibilities! ♥♥♥

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

I am so completely and utterly charmed. My heart is all melty. Thank you for sharing your fairy dust and making me smile in delight!

Anonymous said...

Every photo is so adorable!! I'm so ready to shrink myself and move in :) Thank you so much for sending fairy dust my way, I'm ready to get to work on my mini cottage. Wishing you a wonderful and magical week ahead sweetie.

Lara said...

Thank you for the magical tour through your cottage.
Wishing you a happy week too!
Love, Lara

miniacollection said...

Thank you so much for these moments of magic!
I had a wonderful time.
Geneviève

Claudia said...

Beautiful and sweet! Thanks for the tour.

xo
Claudia

Fabiola said...

Fabulous! I like this cottage and the details.
Bye Faby

Anonymous said...

I am absolutley amazed by your miniature creations! And my heart thrills at the little buffet. How talented you are! And thanks for the fairy dust. I'm a big fan.
Danette

Susan said...

Hello Cynthia...

I LOVED the fairy dust. It helped me take such a fabulous journey to your miniature world of enchantment.

Ohhhh, how I loved the rising bread dough, and the cookbooks, and the little oven mitt.

And OMG, when I saw my favorite Crabtree and Evelyn products, did you hear me screaming with delight?

Ohhhh, do I HAVE to go back to the big world? Do I HAVE to? Wahhh wahhhh. I want to stay in your enchanting kitchen forever.

Thanks for the magical trip! You are awesome. Susan

Cote said...

Que mágica entrada!! Me gustó mucho la casa!!
Besitos

Lucille said...

It's a dream kitchen, Cynthia! A dream kitchen full of magic! The sort of kitchen we dream of and you have created it for us!

Nataša said...

Yes, you are right, it is magical!Vintage stove is excellent!

Jorge Cubells said...

Me encanta esa mesa!!!

Rakesh said...

good thoughts, really an appreciated. Am doing business at Furniture in McAllen. We will meet soon.

Palmira said...

Hola, soy una chica de Granada, España. Mi madre y yo somos unas apasionadas de las casitas de muñecas, pasamos muchas horas visitando páginas de internet y hemos visto la tuya. Es adorable! Tu casa real es preciosa, y la de miniatura también. Ojalá mi casita de muñecas quedara la mitad de bonita que la tuya. Un saludo y muchos besos desde España.

Casas en mcallen said...

The Palms Villas offers the best choice for Mexican Buyers, with four, two story buildings divided by a club house and a pool as well as Departamentos en McAllen, Casas en mcallen, Condominios en McAllen.