Saturday, March 30, 2013

Vintage Style ...

Wishing you all a beautiful Easter! Spring is finally here! I hope the new season is finding you all happy and healthy too!  Here are a few pictures of some new projects I'm working on and a pretty new Vintage style picnic/buffet table for my Etsy shop. (listing later today at Cynthia's Cottage Shop). It's a little post today as I have lots of baking and cooking to do for tomorrows Easter brunch. So here's a couple of photos and a couple new things I have coming up. I'll post much more on this in the upcoming weeks.  Till them, Enjoy a beautiful weekend!


 Sweet bowl of eggs, vintage clay pot filled with butter horns, and some fresh honey....

Fresh baked miniature strawberry jam cake, butter horns, lime-aide, a sweet lime cupcake, seed packs all ready for planting, vintage cookbooks, and a pretty vintage tub of fresh flowers.... all complete for the perfect outdoor mini setting or for a gorgeous vintage kitchen scene. I adored creating this and every piece is so special in itself.

And of course a sweet little vintage chippy pink chair with fresh market flowers too! This will be listed in my shop in a couple hours. It's been awhile since I listed something so I wanted to make a very special piece for you. I have a couple new projects in the works, but do plan on making items for the shop!

This picture above is one of the upcoming projects, I'm working with the beautiful and incredibly talented Maritza Moran  and so honored to be able to make the food and accessories for her upcoming line: Vintage Vineyards! I've seen pictures of what she's been working on and all I can say is, it's going to be so amazing and gorgeous! I'm in love with each piece and I know you will be too! I'll post more about the collection in the coming weeks...

And lastly before I go off to cook, I just wanted to let you know I have an Instagram account and if you do too, I'd love for you to come join me there! I usually post my photos there first before anywhere and I try and do it daily. The big word there is "try" :) So here's the link if you'd like: Cynthia Lauren Sperin . I also have a link on the right side of the blog here, so you can always find me :)


I'm waiting for someone to invent just one site that combines these all, facebook, instagram, blog and Etsy, now that would be nice! :) Hmmm, I suppose that might be a "website" lol (like a dot com) that had links, but I'm not sure it holds it all and makes it all visible on one page. BUT, lol, I intended to find out after my projects are caught up with and you'll be the first to know :)!

Again, have a beautiful Easter my dear friends! Much love and blessings to you all!!

Hugs, Cynthia xo 


13 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Everything is delightful! Enjoy this special weekend! Sweet hugs!

The Creative Bohemian said...

Soo lovely. I would like to sit down and have a snack!

Eliana said...

Tudo tão lindo! Parece um sonho!
Feliz Páscoa!

Fabiola said...

Everything is special.
Happy Easter.
Greetings, Faby

Lucille said...

It's a lovely table, Cynthia. The food looks delicious as always. May I wish much success in your new venture with the very talented Maritza Moran. Also wishing you a very Happy Easter and to your lovely family.

Deb said...

Sooo very pretty! Please tell me where you get the little spoons that are in your honey jar. I can't seem to find any that teeny. Good luck with your project. I look forward to each and every new blog. Thanks again for sharing your lovely creations with us. Happy Easter.

elizabeth s said...

Your table al fresco is really lovely! Very fresh and feminine!

elizabeth

busyascanbe said...

Darling as always!

Interior Design said...

This was so very cool and fun to read. I have enjoyed this great and fun information. This was really and fun to read. I have enjoyed and I want to thank you۔

arlete said...

Oi! Seu trabalho é maravilhoso,eu amo!Bjs

wendy said...

I just found your blog! This is so pretty!!

Lizajane said...

Thank you for the delightfully dreamy world you create!! I haven't posted yet but I found you in August and your photos have truly stirred my soul. My husband surprised me with a dollhouse for Christmas and I have been having a whale of a good time decorating, using your work as inspiration. I thought it was time to let you know how much I adore your beautiful work.
Big hug,
Lizajane

Just a little something from Judy said...

Vintage has always been a favorite of mine, and your vintage is just the cutest ever! What a treat it is to visit here...always. I like your new blog look too. I can get lost in another world when I visit here.