Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Simplify Summer


Hi friends! I'm simplifying my Summer ....  but only with technology. Facebook, Blogging etc. are being put on the shelf to enjoy all that my favorite season has to offer. I'll be on Instagram though to keep all my memories in one place photo wise, so if you have an Instagram and would like to join me, head on over! I'm at: Cynthialaurensperin. 

While technology will take a back seat, I'm hoping to fill my summer with a long list of goals and to-dos..... So here it is:  I like to write things down so I'm more certain to fulfill each one. :)

* Visit with friends as much as possible is first... {Family is a given because they are home from college or they hang around more lol} * long evenings with dinner at the beach * leisurely shopping at local farmers markets and antiquing * spending nights starring at the stars on the patio * sunset dates with cocktails * evening boat ride buffets * North Fork wine country Vineyards * long village lunches * dinner alfresco tuscan style * clam bakes * long walks in the shade * shopping in the Hamptons * collecting sea shells and creating a few crafts with them * find a few fabulous page turning books to read on the deck * create new grilling recipes * make lots of berry pies * make homemade Jams and canning * yoga at our local beach * tend the garden * picnics in the cool shade * attempt kayaking * Dinner under the Brooklyn Bridge * visit NYC * ....  I think I've about covered it. Taking it slow, and lots of outdoor time is a must for everyone's spirit. I hope you enjoy yours and make memories that will last a lifetime!

Next summer I'll aim for Italy or Greece. :) 

I wish you all a wonderful Summer filled with blessings and good health!! 

Love, Cynthia xo 

15 comments:

windypointminiaturesblogspot.com said...

Wishing you a wonderful summer filled with all of the things that you enjoy Cynthia.
My life will also filled with all of the beautiful things that summer brings...tending my garden, replanting trees from my father's property onto mine, long walks with my dogs in the country and summer evenings spent with my husband and friends at our fire pit.

All the best to you Cynthia.

Jennifer

kimsminiatures said...

Happy Summer Cynthia! Enjoy every minute! Life is too short not to enjoy always! hugs! Kim

Lucille said...

Hi Cynthia! It sounds like an exciting summer! Hope everything goes according to your plans! If you like detective stories, may I suggest books by Rhys Bowen. I think you would like them. They all take place in New York at the beginning of the 20th century and are full of enriching details of how life was in those days for New Yorkers. The stories center around Molly, her main character, who is a detective. They are real page turners. Have a lovely summer!

Unknown said...

Let's see.....I have a few furniture painting projects and working on a video of my son, who is turning 30 at the end of the month. He has Down Syndrome so I hope to be able to use it in the future on other projects......Enjoying family and the outdoors....Oh so many things to do and enjoy! Have a great summer, Cynthia!!!

Berti said...

I work in the food industry as a chef. Which means, no holiday for me….but on those days off, I love to relax with a good glass of wine and some of my spinning (wool) , knitting, or reading through the big pile of books because I am waaaay behind…..
Have a nice holiday sweetie. xxx

rosethe-minima said...

un très beau programme !
Je vous souhaite un très bel été ! rosethé-J.V.

Marisa said...

ok you've motivated me to do some serious fun in the sun things, it's always good to stop and smell the roses.


thanks for the wake up call :)


Hugs
Marisa

Just a little something from Judy said...

Your list sounds wonderful to me! Hope you enjoy it all. We all need breaks from the daily routine of it all, and you have listed some special ideas. Have fun!

miniacollection said...

Enjoy your summer!
Geneviève

12Create said...

What a fabulous list of goals. Sounds blissful.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
UplayOnline said...

Enjoy every minute! Life is too short not to enjoy always! hugs!
sa gaming
pussy888
918kiss
vscr888
slotxo
joker123 slots
mega888
playstar slots
gameplay
gold slots
grand dragon
pplay slots
dragoon slots
fishing games
haba slots
pt slots
pplay slots
tw slots

Anonymous said...

Du lịch nhà thờ Crystal Quận Cam Hoa Kỳ
Khám phá nông trại Knott's Berry Hoa Kỳ
HÃNG HÀNG KHÔNG AIR CHINA
Những thành phố hấp dẫn du khách trên đất Mỹ
Hành trình khám phá Mendenhall Glacier USA
3 cẩm nang và điểm du lịch nổi tiếng Nam California USA
Du lịch khám phá USA
Điểm du lịch và nghĩ dưỡng thượng hạng ở Mỹ
Hành trình khám phá cầu cảng Santa Monica USA Mỹ
KHÁM PHÁ FESTIVAL ÂM NHẠC CỔ ĐIỂN

Ufa88kh said...

The content of your blog is exactly what I need, I like your blog
I sincerely hope your blog has a rapid increase in traffic density.
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
កីឡាបាល់ទាត់​ អនឡាញ

urgent loan said...

I have just received a loan of $800,000 from this man Dr. James Eric in less than 24 hours. He is a sincere and trustworthy gentleman I admit For all your loan application needs, contact him at his: Email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whatsapp: +918929509036 For more information.