Saturday, October 22, 2011

~ Please come join me ~

Hello sweet friends!

I'm popping in for a quick little note... I've created a facebook page for my miniatures and musings. I'd LOVE for you to join me! I'm still working on it, so bare with me, but if you have a facebook page and would like to be updated about little projects , new creations and my daily ramblings , please come "like" me :) There's a link to the right here on my blog or you can click the picture above too! I hope to see you there!

I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful Fall weekend too!

Thanks and love,

Cynthia

13 comments:

Piikko said...

What a beautiful breakfast scene!
I click 'love' immediately.♥
Thank you for calling to join your facebook.
I still don't have fb so I keep on 'like' you here on your blog. :)
Lovely weekend to you too.
Ü piikko

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful photo here. I don't do FB because my daughter-in-law is a federal agent and we are asked not to be on FB...But I hope it goes well for you...and I am following along here instead! xoDiana

synnøve said...

Everything is sooooo beautiful and delicious!!!!!
Congratulation on this lovely blog :))))
Synnøve

Maria Ireland said...

Beautiful scene the tray is gorgeous. I also dont do FB but i love to read your blog.
Hugs Maria

MelyGiunta said...

Congratulations on the objects of the photos are really yummy, I'm not registered on facebook, but I congratulate you with all my heart,
kisses
Mely

La casa de Elisa said...

preciosa bandeja de desayuno ¡¡ nos vemos en facebook ¡¡
besos elena

carmen said...

que gran desayuno!

Susi said...

Gracias por invitar, tiene una pinta excelente¡¡¡
Nueva andadura con el Facebook, me alegro, asi estamos mas conectadas con el mundo.
uN beso
Susi

Katherines Corner said...

aww breakfasts in bed mini style,. love it!Sending hugs and wishes for a beautiful day ahead xo

TINK - SONIA said...

Love the little breakfast tray! We'll see in Facebook,miniregards.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

What's not to like? I love it!

Kai said...

I peek in every single day because - even if you haven't POSTED again since the day before - your blog just makes me SO HAPPY! I want to live in YOUR lil' bitty world!!! It's BEAUTIFUL! What a talent you have! And what a sweet person you are!

Lady Linda said...

I'm slobbering all over the place. WOW!
Linda